| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.8mm (3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:03.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sawmills, Zimbabwe
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sawmills:
- Nkayi, Zimbabwe - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 78.3 kms (48.6 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) SSE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) SE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 128.7 kms (80 miles) SE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 104.6 kms (65 miles) SSE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) S