| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is a little damp. Some 153.7mm (6.1in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Sawmills January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sawmills, Zimbabwe
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sawmills:
- Nkayi, Zimbabwe - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 78.3 kms (48.6 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) SSE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) SE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 128.7 kms (80 miles) SE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 104.6 kms (65 miles) SSE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) S