Weather in January in Sawmills
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
- The weather in January is a little damp. Some 153.7mm (6.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sawmills, Zimbabwe
Sawmills Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sawmills:
- Nkayi, Zimbabwe - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 78.3 kms (48.6 miles) SE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) SSE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) SE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 128.7 kms (80 miles) SE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 104.6 kms (65 miles) SSE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) S